Free shipping within Sweden!
Fully equipped pressure resistant, glycol jacketed, stainless steel cylindroconical vessel designed for fermentation, maturation and carbonisation of most types of beverages.
- Max working pressure 2 bar
- Rotatable 1.5″ racking arm with butterfly valve
- Bottom drainage pipe 1.5″ with butterfly valve
- Sanitary beverage sampling valve
- Carbonation stone 2″ TC with John Guest speedfit connector for 3/8″ CO2 tube
- Adjustable bunging valve
- Manometer (pressure gauge)
- Pressure sensor/transmitter
- Mechanical safety breathing valve (PVRV) for both pressure relief (2 bar) and vacuum release
- Thermowell för PT100 temperature sensor
- High accuracy PT100 temperature sensor
- Dished top and 60 degree cone bottom
- Dimpled cooling zones
- 80 mm polyurethane foam insulation
- TC connectors (if desired, SMS or DIN connections can be arranged)
- Sanitary side manway, shadowless
- 4″ TC hop port on top
- CIP arm with 360° coverage CIP spray ball
- CE certified
- SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling pads
- Total volume 18 750 liters
- Working volume 15 000 liters (150HL)
- Height 677,4 cm, diameter 226 cm. Other measurements can be obtained by agreement
100% TIG welded joints with sanitary polish and stringent controls, inspection and pressure testing. Stainless steel grade is 304 with finish 2B which has a surface finish of 0.1-0.5 RA. The fermenters are both pickled and passivated on the inside.
For more detailed information, don’t hesitate to reach out to us via “Contact us” in the main menu.