- The KONTAKT 55/Kprofi is a professional cooling system which stands out from our range of dry contact cooling systems for its versatile usein the commercial use, breweries or larger receptions.
- This cooler is equipped with a completely unique high quality system with a quiet inbuilt air compressor and molecule suction air filter.
- This cooler has a continuous cooling performance of 35-40l/h., max. 50l/h.
- The pressure is adjustable by the screw next to the manometer in the range between 1-3 bars.
- The modern compressor cooling unit uses the power input for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage.
- Excellent chilled beer will be ready in the thermo block within 5-8 minutes after the cooler has been switched on.
- LINDR cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its power input.
- All external construction is made from stainless steel to give a more clean and aesthetic look.
- The used materials meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.
- This machine also includes a stainless steel drip tray and an adjustable temperature control with 7 different settings.
- Two grab handles on top of the machine enables the machine to be carried and moved with ease.
- KONTAKT coolers have been recognized by experts as the beer coolers with the best ratio of price/ performance/ quality/ dimension.